Providing information to Us is Your choice. You understand that any data, information, content or information that You post, submit or upload to the Site may be visible to other Users of the Site and will be stored on Company’s servers for the purposes of making the Site available to You.
The terms “Personal Information” and “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the Act and/or The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information) Rules, 2011 and/or any other rules under the Act.
- You understand and agree that the Company may use the Personal Information and Sensitive Data or Information provided by You or made available to the Company through Tracking Technologies (defined hereinbelow), in profiling your fitness level, improve the quality of services and Subscription Plans tailored for you, and for the following purposes:
- to advertise our services and those of the Site, in terms of testimonials, fitness results, success stories etc. However, we will expressly seek your consent before we use your photograph publicly for this purpose;
- as part of Community Forum wherein material in the form of articles, comments, images etc. uploaded by you is made publicly available on the internet.
- for our internal marketing and planning strategies solely for administrative purposes and not available in the open market;
- to compile and report statistics and health demographics to various interested third parties, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information specifically de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics so as to remove it from under the purview of Protected Health Information; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
Please note that in case the Company may disclose health and fitness information collected by Your use of the Site and the same for scientific/research purposes. The Company shall part with such information in accordance with the requirements under Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The primary purpose of collection of “Personal Information” and “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” including which is set out in Clause 2 (i) herein below and other information set out in Clause 2 (ii) to (viii) herein below, is to allow You to access and use the Site and various features on or in relation to the Site provided by the Company.
- We may obtain information and/or ask you to provide information about Your name, email address, date of birth, age, device, device id, personal and health and fitness related information, contact details, gender, location, pin code, area code, occupation, information that allows us to process your payment to us, provided by You either on the Site and/or which may be available to the Company or other Users as a result of You publishing User Material on the Site and/or which may be available to the Company if You access the Site through any linked social media platforms;
- We may also obtain information about You, from any e-mails, letters, communication, etc. that You send to Us.
- We may obtain information about Your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying Your type of device, geographic location, usage history, etc.
- We may also obtain information about how the Site is used by You. Such information may include but shall not be limited to:
- User Material that You publicly post or share on the Site;
- login information (date and time of login, number of logins, etc.);
- destinations/ pages visited within the Site;
- advertisements viewed and measurement of advertisement effectiveness;
- content viewed;
- content shared;
- User preferences (eg. program preferences, language, preferred social media, searched items, etc.);
- Third-Party Sites visited while on the Site;
- service requests; etc.
- We may also obtain information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described below), through contest and promotions held by the Company, newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, campaigns, special offers, surveys, feedback, analytics, research, information posted in social communities on the Site, etc. or otherwise shared on the Site.
- We may also obtain information collected as a result of You hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating and sharing User Materials on the Site.
- We may combine Your personal information with information collected from Tracking Technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using the Site to attempt to provide You with the services and a better experience on the Site. You understand, agree and acknowledge that Our collection, storage and processing of Your personal information is for a lawful purpose connected with the functioning of the Site. You hereby consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, processing of the personal information for the purposes set out herein.
- WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES SET OUT BELOW AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE SAME TO BE SHARED WITH:
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the services which You wish to access on or through the Site;
- any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to provide You with the gratification as a result of You participating in any contest, promotional or marketing activity organized by the Company.
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- any government or statutory authority or court of law or judicial forum to whom disclosure is necessary in accordance with applicable law;
- in circumstances We believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of the Company, to protect the safety of the public or any person or User, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity;
- any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary to enable Us to enforce Our rights;
- to Our joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services or for any other marketing and promotional activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company;
- any entity that legally acquires the Company or its Site.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that third parties who provide services in terms of this Clause 1.3, are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the personal information and to use it for the purposes of the services only.
We understand the importance of data security and We want Your browsing experience with Us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect Your personal information.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT, WHILE WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AGAINST POTENTIAL RISKS AND EXPOSURES, THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE SECURITY IN THE ONLINE/ INTERNET SPHERE. THEREFORE, YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE THAT IS SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURE AND THERE ARE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. ALTHOUGH WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF THE SAME WHILE IT IS BEING TRANSMITTED TO OUR SITE AND ANY TRANSMISSION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- COOKIES & WEB BEACONS
- BY DEFAULT, YOUR WEB BROWSER WILL ACCEPT COOKIES, HOWEVER THIS CAN BE ALTERED BY YOU. YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF ENABLING OR DISABLING COOKIES IN YOUR WEB BROWSER. IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO INSTALL COOKIES, YOU MAY CHANGE THE SETTINGS ON YOUR WEB BROWSER TO DISABLE COOKIES. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE ALL OF THE FEATURES OF THE SITE.
- The Site and/or third parties may use “Cookies”, “Web Beacons”, and other similar tracking technologies (collectively,“Tracking Technologies”) to collect information automatically as You browse the Site and the internet. For the purposes of this clause below terms have the meanings as set out below:
“Cookies” (which may be html files, flash files or other technology) are text files that help store user preferences and activity.
“Web beacons” (also known as image tags, gif or web bugs) are small codes used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses.
- We use Tracking Technologies to help tailor Our content, understand Site and internet usage, improve or customize the content, offerings or advertisements on this Site, personalize Your experience on this Site (for example, to recognize You by name when You return to the Site), save Your password in password-protected areas, save Your online game or video player settings, allow Users to move between associated Sites without logging into each Site, help us offer You programs or services that may be of interest to You, deliver relevant advertising, maintain and administer the Site, etc. These Tracking Technologies collect “click stream” data and other additional information regarding Your visits to the Site, such as Your visits to the Site’s webpages, use of Our features, or preferences and may also collect Your IP address or some other identifier unique to the device You use to access the Site (“Identifier”). Your Identifier is automatically assigned to the device You use to access the Site. By visiting the Site, whether as a registered user or otherwise, You acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that You are giving us Your consent to track Your activities and Your use of the Site through these Tracking Technologies.
- The Site may additionally use a variety of third party advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties including Adtech, Google and others (collectively, “Third Party Advertising Service Providers“) to, for example, serve advertisements on the Site, facilitate targeting of advertisements and/or measure and analyze advertising effectiveness and/or traffic on the Site (“Targeting Services“). These Third Party Advertising Service Providers may enable Us to display advertisements based on Your visits to the Site and other Sites You have visited. Targeting Services enable Us to, among other things, help deliver advertisements or other content to You for services that You might be interested in, to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to You, etc.
- The Third Party Advertising Service Providers, as well as advertisers, may themselves set and access their own Tracking Technologies on Your device if You choose to have Tracking Technologies enabled in Your browser (or, for flash cookies, if You have not removed them) and/or they may otherwise have access to information about You.
- THIRD-PARTY SITES
- This Site may contain links to other Sites owned and operated by third parties which are not under the control of the Company (“Third-Party Sites“).
- THE SITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER THIRD-PARTY SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY. ANY SITE YOU VISIT BY A LINK FROM THE SITE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDING THE SITE. THE CONTENT OF, INCLUDING MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON, ANY THIRD PARTY SITE TO WHICH YOU LINK FROM THE SITE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROVIDER OF THAT THIRD PARTY SITE. ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT YOU ENTER INTO WITH A THIRD PARTY LISTED IN THIS SITE OR LINKED FROM THIS SITE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THAT THIRD PARTY. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITE, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED BY SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES, NOR THE ORGANIZATIONS PUBLISHING THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE SAME. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINKS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY US OF THE THIRD-PARTY, OF THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DISPLAYED, PURCHASED, OR OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF AN ADVERTISEMENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR OFFER IN OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE THIRD PARTY SITE. THE COMPANY AND SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, ACCOUNTABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION BEING USED OR MISUSED BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITE.
- YOUR ACCESS AND USAGE OF ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND A THIRD-PARTY SITE.
- If You do not consent to any part of the privacy terms herein or wish to withdraw consent to process Your information then You may stop using the Site and ask Us to remove the Your information from Our records by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. However if You so withdraw, We might be unable to provide certain services.
- You may also request to know or edit information about yourself stored with Us by writing to Us at email@example.com.
- You have full control regarding which emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such emails from Us, please write to Us instructing an Opt-Out. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take an additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
- If You have any further questions, queries, complaints or claims with respect to the Site, then such correspondence should be directed to the grievance officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively You can write to:
Grievance Officer – LUV Films
A-901, 9th Floor A Wing, Poseidon Tower,
Yari Road Versova,
Andheri West Mumbai
Maharastra – 400061